Filling Criteria for AADHAR card application form in Marathi language – download the Marathi language aadhar application form in pdf
India is ranked the world’s largest in Secular Democracy. It has 29 multiple states and each state has its own distinctive language. Since Marathi is the fourth most spoken language in India, the UIDAI that is Unique Identification Authority of India has selected Marathi as one of the 13 different languages for the Aadhaar application form. Filling of the Aadhaar application form is the first thing you need to do in order to get an Aadhaar card. There must be many of you who have already done the honours of applying for an aadhaar card and it must be resting at your home. But still there are a few who have not applied for the same. Although issuing an Aadhaar card is not mandatory only voluntary but the advantages that you get from it are insane.
For those who do not know what Aadhaar card is, a brief explanation will help you understand it better. Aadhaar Card is a 12 digit unique identification number for the citizens of India, which is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) on behalf of the Government of India. This card is used to provide proof of address as well as identity for individuals residing in India.
Apart from being able to check the status of your Aadhaar card and downloading the e-Aadhaar on your mail and mobile phone, the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has provided another extraordinary feature. Individuals belonging to different parts of the country can not only translate the entire website in their native language but also download the forms in their cultural language.
In recent times, registering for an Aadhaar Card has become simple and hassle free. So in order to apply for the Aadhaar card, read below a brief guide which will help you do the same:-
Firstly, just clear your mind that it’s a very simple process because most of it is online. Some people have a notion that because it is a governmental procedure it is going to be very time consuming. That does happen when you are in a government office waiting for your turn, but to make things easy for you, the government has taken steps to provide you everything online.
Also Available in: National Language Hindi Aadhar Card Application Form
Second, you need keep the following pointers in mind to download the Aadhaar application forms in Marathi
- If an Aadhaar card centre near your location fails to have online appointment registration facility for any particular reason, you can walk in to any nearby Aadhaar card center, without a prior appointment.
2) Next thing you need to do is download the form. In order to download the form in Marathi language, you would have to follow these simple steps:
- Log on to the official website of UIA https://uidai.gov.in/. On the left hand corner will be a tab that says Language. Click on the down arrow and you will see a drop down of languages. Amongst these select Marathi.
- Then navigate to the ‘Site Map’ at the bottom right corner of the page.
- You will find a number of Headings and Sub-Headings. Click on Downloads. Under this you will see forms, once you click on this, you will directed to a page will allow you to download the form.
- It is a form of two pages. The above shown image is just for your reference as it looks something like that. The first page consists of (11) pointers and the second page is the instructions to help you follow in filling up the form.
(The above image is an example. If you have downloaded the form in Marathi, the instructions will also be in Marathi)
- You have to the fill the form in black ink and provide photocopies of your ID proof, Residential Proof and Age Proof. You can fill the form yourself or under the the supervision of the Aadhaar Kendra supervisor. The form will be verified at the centre with your original documents and an appointment will be given to you. You can also select your appointment via the online process to reduce the hassle of travelling all the way to the enrolment centre.
- As you have completed the filling of the form, in order to submit it you would have to visit the enrolment centre you have chosen closest to your home. It’s only during the submission time that you would have to take pains to travel all the way. The reason recommended to choose the enrolment centre closest to your home is so that you save time as well as money.
- On the appointed day, you have to submit your form as well as the related documents that are required as per the form you have filled. On this day your biometrics i.e. fingerprints and eye prints, along with a photograph will be recorded. This is mostly done for verification purpose as a unique number will be allotted to you based on these records. Therefore, when it comes to aadhaar card, there is no chance of making a duplicate or a fake Aadhaar card.
- Once all these steps are complete, you will be given an enrolment number/ acknowledgment slip which can be used to check the status of the card as well as for other purposes for future use. Whether it’s checking the status or updating your Aadhaar card, this acknowledgment slip will be of great use as you will be able to do everything online. There are websites by the government itself who will be able to guide you through the same. As the verification process gets completed your Aadhaar card will be sent to you by post on the registered address.
Aadhaar card is more than just an identification number. It was introduced with the intention of eradicating discrimination. It has benefitted a number of citizens and is continuing to provide equal opportunity to the entire deserving citizens residing in India.