Traffic challan Hyderabad has made it very easy for the vehicle owners in Hyderabad to check their pending challans. Earlier, traffic cops had to issue spot challan to the defaulters, which they had to pay in cash. But now, they can view the e challan online and pay it as per their convenience. At this time of cash crunch, it is certainly a very good decision.
Benefits of the traffic challan Hyderabad
1. The traffic challan Hyderabad is a good initiative for the people who do not carry cash with them always. For example, for the working professionals who carry card, it might be very difficult to pay the challan in cash on the spot.
2. Also, traffic cops would get to take some rest and monitor the defaulters with the help of digital eye.
3. With the spot challan system, traffic cops miss out on some serious defaulters. With the e-challan system, the risk of missing out of the defaulters would be reduced.
4. Also, there would be fixed challan amounts for a particular kind of violation. And this would reduce corruption on eth part of the traffic cops.
Traffic Rules Violations that the traffic challan Hyderabad Covers
1. Parking your vehicle in the no parking zone.
2. Number plate design is very fancy, or if the number is not clear from the first glance at the number plate.
3. Over speeding.
4. Driving your vehicle on the wrong side of the road.
5. Not stopping the vehicle before the traffic signal stop line.
6. Taking a U-turn in a no-U-turn zone.
The official are continuously updating the list of violations. So, it is better to keep a check on them from time to time. Apart from the ones listed above, there might be some other violations which lead to issuing of a challan.
Steps to Check Pending E-Challan
1. Go to the Portal
First of all, you would need to go to the web portal for e-challan. In this portal, you can view your pending challan amount. Also, you can make the payment for the challan.
2. Enter the Vehicle Number
You will get a screen where you will need to enter your vehicle registration number or the license number. So, you can enter any of these two things. Also, you need to enter captcha on the side of the vehicle number. Make sure you enter the correct details and then click on the Go button.
3. Check Status
Once you click on Go, the portal will display your pending challans. However, if you don’t have any pending challan, blank sheet will appear.
4. Pay via Portal
If you want to clear your dues immediately, you have the option to pay via the portal itself. You can either use your debit card to make the payment. Or you can avail the net banking facility.
It would be a good idea to take a note of the reference number when you make the payment. So that you can show it to the cops in future. Also, this number will come handy when you want to know if the payment made by you is successful or not.