What is Pradhanmantri Yuva Yojana?
In the series of various government schemes for poor, women, farmer, now Modi government announced a new plan for the youth of the country. In the past, they stated Stand up India plan for Youth, and now they are pushing youth a step further by this scheme. Earlier Modi government came with Stand Up India for those who want to start their own business. Now they are providing assistance to all those Entrepreneurs, who are encouraging new product and service in the country with their innovative and unique Idea.
Now, the government kicked off a new scheme named Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana (PMYY), the aim of this Government scheme is to develop and encourage new skills and talent in youth. Under this plan, Entrepreneurship Education and Training programs will be arranged by a central government in the duration of next five year.
What are the Key Features of Pradhanmantri Yuva Yojana?
1. Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana (PMYY) is organized and worked under the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
2. This project is for the new entrepreneur and youth of the country. Under this plan, the central government is trying to provide an Entrepreneurship Education and Training programs.
3. Under this Pradhanmantri Yojana, near 3050 schools and college are selected where applicants can learn and develop new skills.
4. Through this plan, the government will train and educate more than 7 lakh youth and student in 5 years.
5. The first tenure of this program is of 5 years.
6. This Sarkari Yojana has a budget of 499.94 crores.
7. Under Pradhanmantri Yuva Yojana, 2200 college and instructions, 500 ITI, 300 schools and 50 other centers are made for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
What are aims of Pradhanmantri Yuva Yojana?
1. The main of this plan is to encourage youth and entrepreneur of the country.
2. To develop new skills and talent in the youth, so that they can perform well in the Global Competition.
3. With the help PM Yuva Yojana, young people can easily get proper guidance and motivation.
4. For seeking the attention of the youth, rewards system is also part of this scheme.
5. The main aim is to develop a better economic of the country through the contribution of Young India.
Who are eligible for this Pradhanmantri Yuva Yojana?
1. Pradhanmantri Yuva Yojana is for every entrepreneur of the country.
2. No caste and creed system will become a barrier for this scheme.
3. Any citizen who is less than 30 year can apply.
What are the Benefits of the Pradhanmantri Yuva Yojana?
This Government scheme of NDA government follows “Startup India.”As the earlier system was proposed to help to start a new venture and this Yojana has the aim to expand and encourage that business a step further towards success. Another benefit of this program is that youth can develop new skills and talent and can contribute for Better and Shinning India.