After the success of free laptop and mobile schemes in various states, now Sarbananda Sonowal, the chief minister of the Assam announced a program with the name of . Under this Anundoram Borooah Scheme, the state government will provide cash awards and laptop to meritorious students of the state.
Those students, who have done well in HSLC exams,and in the exam by State Madrassa Education Board will get benefits. This scheme will help students to well and to enhance their information, knowledge and skills and for the betterment of their futures.
History of Anundoram Borooah Yojana
Anundoram Borooah Award was originated in 2005 to promote education and motivate students to perform better in various field. This Yojana was launched in honor of India’s first deputy commissioner named Anundoram Borooah, who was the first ICS from Assam.
How to apply Anundoram Borooah scheme?
- Visit the official website. Click here to visit now
- Click on the option of “Online Registration of Student’s Data Sheet“.
- Enter your various detail and marks.
- Upload scanned passport size photo.
- Click on Submit.
- After successful submission, you will receive acknowledgment slip.
Who can apply to Anundoram Borooah laptop scheme 2017?
To apply Anundoram Borooah laptop scheme, you have to fill these criteria
- He should be least first division in the exam.
- Minimum 70% of marks are required.
- He should be citizen of the state
- He should be passed in the exam conduct by-
- State Madrassa Education Board,
- Assam High Madrassa
- Sanskriti Board of Exam.
Important fact of Anundoram Borooah scheme
Those students, who have their laptop can have alternative to taking the cheque for the amount of cash reward that would be equal to the cost of the laptop.
Start Date: 20 December 2016
Closing Date: 10 January’ 2017