Steps to fill aadhar card application form in Kannada and download aadhar application form in Kannada language online before visiting to the center
Unlike the developed countries, India is a developing country and is putting efforts to be called amongst the developed ones. Usually the developed countries have an identity in their hands of all the citizens living in that country, for safety purposes. Since the crime rates, terrorist’s attacks and other mishappenings have increased in a country like India, even the Indian government is realising its safety and taking measures to cease the same. This is the reason why the Indian government issued the use of Aadhaar cards for the entire nation as a proof of identity for them. But since India is a diverse nation with rich culture, religion and beliefs, it is also a home to uncountable number of languages. Keeping this in mind the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has constructed an online procedure to register for Aadhaar cards in your preferred language.
As said by Prof. Ganesh N. Devy who is a Noted scholar and critic as well as the chairperson of the People’s Linguistic Survey of India (PLSI), that since Kannada language has strength of feeder languages such as Tulu and Konkani, therefore, in the next 10 years the number of people speaking Kannada will be much more than people speaking Russian, German or French.
Hence for the people who would prefer an Aadhaar card application form in Kannada can go through the following procedure:
1) The first and the foremost step is to physically get or download the Aadhaar card application form. You can get the Aadhaar card application form from any of the enrolment centres near you home. Or the second option is to download it. Downloading can be done either by visiting this website http://aadharcarduid.com/aadhaar-card-form-in-kannada or you can also find the same on Google or any other search engine.
2) There must be a lot of words highlighted to download the form, but most of them are only for advertisement purposes. So ensure that when you find the sentence which says “To download AADHAAR card form in Kannada online, click here”, please click on that. An example has been highlighted in the below image.
4) Either one way or another, you would have to visit the Aadhaar Card enrolment centre. Because once you have filled in the information properly along with the submission of the form, the government officials conduct your biometric scan. This scan includes scanning of the fingers, iris scan as well as your photograph. All of the same is done on the spot while submitting the form.
5) Just make sure that you double or triple check the form before submitting it as updating it later is kind of messy. You don’t want to go through the same headache again right?
6) Once you are done with the entire procedure, you will be given an acknowledgment slip which would be helpful for you for future use. And that is about it.
- To find out about the enrolment centre close to your house click on “Centres” on the same link mentioned in the first step. It will lead you step by step.
- While downloading the Aadhaar card application form online, it will be downloaded in a PDF format. Make sure you have PDF to support the same.
- While submitting the form, the supporting documents should be as per the filling of the form (As you see the video guide, you will understand better)
- The supporting documents should be original as well as should have a photocopy. The photocopies are for submission purposes whereas the original are for the government officials to scan through.
One of the most convenient initiatives by the government is that they made most of the things related to Aadhaar card online. Half of the fuss is dissolved by not running around in the sun and waiting in the long ques for your turn. It’s only for the submission you would have to visit the enrolment centre. The icing on the cake is that even to take an appointment to visit the centre can be done online. What else do you want? Also the Aadhaar card application forms are all free of cost. In fact the entire process from taking the application form to the biometric process everything is absolutely free.
Although it is told to double and triple check the Aadhaar card application forms before submitting but there are some cases when suddenly it strikes people that they had to make some changes in the form. In case this striking hits you within 96 hours, then you can visit the same enrolment centre and submit your form with the same enrolment ID issued earlier which will be mentioned on top of the form. But again you would have to get the supporting documents that you submitted earlier as well the new ones for which the changes had to be made.
It takes about 3 weeks to a month for the verification process to take place since there are billions of people in this country applying for an identity proof. Post the Aadhaar number allotment, a printed Aadhaar card will be sent to you on your address. This card can be useful to you not only as an identity proof but also for the various schemes being launched by our current Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi. So don’t think and wait, just make one for it is your country and your right as citizens to have a proof of your identity