In India, almost every state has large number of population which comes under the umbrella of BPL, low income group and have very low income. One of the biggest problems of such family is to gather money to marry their daughter and sister. In the chain of various social plans, now the state of Telangana has announced yet another scheme named Shaadi Mubarak Scheme in Telangana for such family.
What is Shaadi Mubarak Scheme?
Shaadi Mubarak Program in the state is launched to help Muslim families for the purpose of marriage of their daughters and sisters. Through this government scheme the poor and eligible family will get financial help for their daughters and sisters.
What amount the applicant will get under Shaadi Mubarak Scheme?
The state will be giving Rs. 51,000 to the girls who come under Shaadi Mubarak Yojana.
Who can apply for Shaadi Mubarak Scheme in Telangana ?
- Brides/girl should be 18 years old are being given this advantage.
- The girl and the family should be resident of the state and should belong to Muslim community.
- Only those minority families can apply for this government scheme whose income is less than Rs. 2 lakh per annum.
- Those families who are taking benefit from any other such scheme are not eligible for this yojana.
What are the documents required for Shaadi Mubarak Scheme?
- Income certificate of the bride Parents,
- Aadhar cards of applicant and her parents.
- A confirmation letter from the Gram panchayat/mosque or any marriage registrar office.
- Bank account details and Passbook
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate of both.
- 10th or 12th class study certificate (Optional)
- Invitation card of wedding and photograph of wedding ceremony.
How to apply for Shaadi Mubarak Scheme?
Just follow these steps –
- Go to the official website of the Telangana state for this scheme, click here for official website .
- Fill out the form given there with the complete information and document.
- Now after you have filled out the form, click the option “submit”.
- Take a print out of the form that you just submitted.
- Now, go to your nearest Mee Seva Kendra and submit that print out of the form there.