Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana form-
Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana is yet another financial scheme launched by Uttar Pradesh government to provide financial aid to the low-income family who lost their family head or breadwinner of the household. This Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana will provide a fixed and once time compensation amount to the dead family.
What is Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana ?
Under this scheme, on the death of the leading member who was earning live hood of the household, their family will get compensation of rupees 30,000 within 45 days of application. This scheme is also known as National family benefit scheme.
Earlier under this Yojana, Rupees 20000 was announced, but from the year 2013, they are giving rupees 30,000. To avail the advantages of this plan, you have to register under this program. There is no offline mode to apply for this government program. You have to apply online for this government Yojana launched by Samajwadi Sarkar.
To get more detail about online process. Click here
For further notification in PDF, click here.
Who can apply for this Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana form ?
1. Any family or member of the household which comes from the below poverty line can take benefits of this government scheme.
2. Maximum age of the applicant is the 60 years.
3. Minimum age of the applicant is the 18 years.
4. Family Income of the applicant should not be more than 56,450 per annum in the urban area.
5. Family Income of the applicant should not be more than 46,080 per annum in the rural area.
How to apply for Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana form?
You just have to follow certain step to apply online for this scheme-
1. Visit the official website of the SWD of the UP state. Click here for website.
2. Open the online form.
3. Submit the online form with the information required.
4. Upload the scan copy of the various document, photograph, income and age certificate.
5. After successful submission, you will receive a acknowledge slip or registration number. Keep that sheet or number safe for further use in future.
Documents required to get enrolled under this Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana form?
Before getting enroll in this Uttar Pradesh government plan, you should have various paper ready, here are the list documents required-
1. Death certificate of the deceased of the family.
2. Age certificate of the applicant
3. Income certificate of the applicant family.
4. Latest Photograph of the applicant.
5. Bank account details.
6. Scanned copy of the bank passbook.
7. Print out of the application form and computer generated receipt copy of the application.
How to check the status of the applicant?
After registering under the scheme, if anyone wants to check whether the name is enrolled he can follow these step to check his form status.
1. Visit the official website. Click here for website.
2. Submit the registration number.
3. Fill the required form with various details.
4. Now click on submit/search option.
5. Now you can check your application status.